Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Turn Back of the Pendulum: National Service Days pt2

Today[12/1/2010], a new guy came. His name is Koo Chin Kiat and aged 20 years old. He's such a sweet guy with funny Cantonese accent. I felt like wanna laugh every time I chat with him. On the next day[13/1/2010], two guys came and joined us. A Malay and a Chinese, Lim Kim Hua. He looks quite funny when he talks. He's quite easy to get along with but after a few days, he started scaring us at night by making some sort of noise when he was doing sit-ups and bumping. On the same day, a Malay was sent home as he was underweight. He even can't fit into his baju kelas and baju pt as the S-sized shirts were too big for his small and thin body.

[15/1/2010]The unforgettable activity in CB Class, Aktiviti Kapal Terbang, made me realized of how important hardship and teamwork is. That activity is quite fun anyway. Its KKJ(Kontrak Kita Janji) presentation time, I saw the wirawati worked together when they shouted our Bravo cheer whereas the wira, I had nothing to say much about us. As a result of lack of teamwork and hardship, we got the last place. I felt ashamed of myself though as I am part of Bravo.

Today[23/1/2010], we are introduced to Malam Kebudayaan. Everyone was required to wear baju kebudayaan but not everyone was gonna wear it. I borrowed a baju Melayu from Syamin and FORTUNATELY! I fit into his size. =D
Syam, Caer, Me, Ian, Chin Kiat


Phua, Ian, Chin Kiat, Vimal, Me

Suddenly, a guy came into our dorm. He's Tarrence and his outfit is the funniest and most outstanding I ever seen.


Tarrence


No comments:

Post a Comment